What does it do
In short, it lets you create a new page for instructors to visit from the frontend where they could create and manage your courses without having to access the WordPress Admin Dashboard (wp-admin). This way, you can restrict people from accessing your site’s admin dashboard, making it a more safe and secure place.
As LearnPress LMS is built with great UI/UX, this frontend editor add-on also comes with a great user experience design, which definitely will help you speed up your course creation process. Course content and course’ settings are separated into different sections. All the settings are also set in a default value that will fit the majority of course makers’ situation. Therefore, your instructors will have better chance to focus solely on making and crafting the perfect online course using LearnPress.
How To Use Course Frontend Editor
- First of all, you will need to purchase the add-on here.
- It is included in the LearnPress PRO bundle so if you have purchased the PRO bundle in the past, you can check your download section to get the add-on.
- During Frontend Editor’s launching campaign, please use the coupon code “FRONTENDOFF” to get 30% off of this add-on’s original price.
- After that, just download it and upload to your website.
- You will be asked to create a new page (so that every instructor can access it to manage their courses)
- Simple as that and you are ready to go. Your instructors can then go to that page to manage their courses from frontend.
Below are some screenshot of how the frontend editor will look like on your website:
While using this add-on, if you need any technical support for this add-on, please create a support topic on our support forum for Premium LearnPress add-ons here so we can help you out: Premium LearnPress Support forum.