At my tether end!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

joffie
    Participant

I think you need to take a good look at your import for demo, I have tried to import all and none of them come out like the demo. If you cannot fix this I will be requesting a refund. IT IS A ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!

This should be a simple procedure, I download and install lets say the single instructor theme, first the picture with the carousel at the top look huge on the demo you show, but the demo imported is tiny and no way to increase the size. Then the footer is not showing the same colour it shows purple and blue, I change the footer settings it turns the same as your demo then automatically changes back to some weird colour.

No demo theme imports the same at all, really…. I don’t know how you have sold so many without complaints, I will most defiantly be making one unless you can make the demo imports actually import as shown?

If anyone else here reads this and have the same issues please respond, as it will take forever to hear anything back when there is a issue. I have had this theme now for 3 days and all imports stress the hell out of me trying to use. I will be using a different company if this is not resolved tomorrow. A total joke start to finish.

RANT OVER .

Due to Privacy&Security matters, Replies to this topic are hidden and can only be seen by our supporters or the topic owner.

Please create a new support topic for your issues.

You can check how to Create an account and Create a Support topic here

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here