Home Forums Charity WP Can't upgrade because Thim Core Installer crashes site

Can't upgrade because Thim Core Installer crashes site

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

databell
    Participant

I just tried upgrading my clients site on a Flywheel Staging server (fortunately) from v1.0.4 to the latest version. Realize that’s quite an upgrade so I knew something like this might occur.

When I uploaded the theme, I went to wp-admin, and I saw the prompt to upgrade using Thim Core Installer. I figure, OK…. at least it’s on staging, so I decided to install it. Then I got this error message:

Notice: Undefined variable: titan in /www/wp-content/themes/charitywp/inc/admin/customizer-sections/custom-css.php on line 2 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function createThimCustomizerSection() on null in /www/wp-content/themes/charitywp/inc/admin/customizer-sections/custom-css.php:2 Stack trace: #0 /www/wp-content/themes/charitywp/inc/admin/customize-options.php(52): require_once() #1 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Thim_Customize_Options->thim_create_customize_options(”) #2 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #3 /www/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /www/wp-content/plugins/thim-core/inc/class-thim-core-customizer.php(227): do_action(‘thim_customizer…’) #5 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Thim_Core_Customizer->customizer_register(”) #6 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #7 /www/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #8 /www/wp-settings.php(549): do_action(‘wp_loaded’) #9 /www/wp-config.php(82): require_once(‘/www/wp-setting…’) #10 /www/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/www/wp-config….’ in /www/wp-content/themes/charitywp/inc/admin/customizer-sections/custom-css.php on line 2

So can I even upgrade? At all?

Due to Privacy&Security matters, Replies to this topic are hidden and can only be seen by our supporters or the topic owner.

Please create a new support topic for your issues.

You can check how to Create an account and Create a Support topic here

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here