Home Forums eLearningWP e-learning theme

e-learning theme

• Author

eagp
    Participant

Hi,

I’m customizing my e-Learning Theme and I have some issues to solve. Please ask me what is possible:

1- how to activate certificate. I have not found the Add-on;

2- I am trying to translate everything with Loco, but some things are difficulty to me: quizz messages, buttons and others; the title “Course Description” and the button “Finish Course”; Confirmation messages (Like: Are you sure you want to finish course…); LP Profile tabs (courses, order, edit, all, learning, purchased, finished, own);order status; create account and forget password; introduce about course, grade and list in LP courses;

3- I would like to remove the word archive on footer (beside the search form); remove the tabs on LP Profile: all, purchased and own;

4- In LP Profile I would like to change the displayed courses like the design of LP Courses, with image and description instead of the box with the title. However, I would like to do that without the date on the image;

5- Is it possible to the Instructor see the quiz answers and the course progress of the student? How? What else does the instructor have data access of their students and how can I get it?

6- Is it possible to make a quiz without right answer and grade, like a feedback of a video or a self-evaluation? If not only with Learnpress, maybe with an additional plugin;

7- Is it possible to use a tool for students to download files?;

8- Is it possible to disable the item forum in BuddyPress Profile menu, but not in Group Forum – only in front end access?

Thank you,

Emerson

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here

Only $39 - Learn More

GET SUPPORT - YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG

Did you know: 

- We can't help you if you send your question to wrong places 

- There's a way to get support quick and effective

LEARN HOW TO GET SUPPORT QUICK NOW