Home Forums eLearningWP e-learning theme

e-learning theme

• Author

eagp
    Participant

Hi,

I’m customizing my e-Learning Theme and I have some issues to solve. Please ask me what is possible:

1- how to activate certificate. I have not found the Add-on;

2- I am trying to translate everything with Loco, but some things are difficulty to me: quizz messages, buttons and others; the title “Course Description” and the button “Finish Course”; Confirmation messages (Like: Are you sure you want to finish course…); LP Profile tabs (courses, order, edit, all, learning, purchased, finished, own);order status; create account and forget password; introduce about course, grade and list in LP courses;

3- I would like to remove the word archive on footer (beside the search form); remove the tabs on LP Profile: all, purchased and own;

4- In LP Profile I would like to change the displayed courses like the design of LP Courses, with image and description instead of the box with the title. However, I would like to do that without the date on the image;

5- Is it possible to the Instructor see the quiz answers and the course progress of the student? How? What else does the instructor have data access of their students and how can I get it?

6- Is it possible to make a quiz without right answer and grade, like a feedback of a video or a self-evaluation? If not only with Learnpress, maybe with an additional plugin;

7- Is it possible to use a tool for students to download files?;

8- Is it possible to disable the item forum in BuddyPress Profile menu, but not in Group Forum – only in front end access?

Thank you,

Emerson

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here

See Why!!

No.1 Magazine, Newspaper WordPress Theme for your Blog

Join Wait List NOW and get 50% OFF on Theme release date
LEARN MORE