Home Forums Mega Builder Have Numerous Questions, I'll send screenshots to help.

Have Numerous Questions, I'll send screenshots to help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

csines
    Participant

1* How do we get a background color behind News and Noteworthy section and ONLY that section on our home page? Refer to screenshot #1.

2* How do we get these icons off the pictures on the News and Noteworthy images that I mentioned in the question above.

3* How do we link these images (News and Noteworthy) to their landing page? (when you click a picture we want it to take you to that page, not what it currently takes you too.)

4* On our partners page, when you hover over the last picture of a partner in any row, it shoves all the other pictures down. How do we fix this? Refer to screenshot #2.

5* How do we change the background color of the nav bar so its not white? we want it to be the same color as the footer.

6* How do we change each header picture on all our pages? We don’t want the same photo on each page. Refer to screenshot #3.

7* The slideshow on the home page glitches every other time it plays and starts over. Don’t know why this is happening or how to fix it?

8* how do we get the blue bar where our work # is located at the top right hand corner of the page to have a smaller height? Refer to screenshot #3.

9* How do we get the header photo that I mentioned earlier, to have a smaller height?? this header, nav bar, logo, and number take up half of every page, causing you to have to scroll before you see any important content. Refer to screenshot #3.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here

Best Deals
Get Eduma Now

For Only *
$439 $69

GRAB THE DEAL
* Hurry up! Offer ends this Friday!
close-link
ấdsa
ádasd
ádsad
Subscribe
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
close-link
20% OFF all LearnPress premium add-ons

GET 20% OFF COUPON NOW
Your information will never be shared
close-link
Download
LEARNPRESS
WordPress LMS
Download the best WordPress LMS now. Completely Free.
close-link
Learn More