Home Forums Mega Builder I need help with adding new Project or Editing (There is no visual, only text)

I need help with adding new Project or Editing (There is no visual, only text)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

alex123
    Participant

Hello,
    I need help to add new Projects or Edit old from demo and i want to know how can i add photos to project, but when I going to edit project it’s no visual composer it’s only texts here is the sample:

[vc_row full_width="stretch_row" css=".vc_custom_1507868982260{margin-bottom: 30px !important;}"][vc_column width="2/3"][thim-social-share style=”style-02″][vc_single_image image="6788" img_size="full"][vc_single_image image="6785" img_size="full"][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="6794" img_size="full"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="6793" img_size="full"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_single_image image="6786" img_size="full" css=".vc_custom_1508924544713{margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;}"][vc_empty_space height="30px"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3"][thim-text-box layout=”layout-6″ service_list=”[]” title=”Project Description” description=”

Rosewood Hotel is the biggest hotel in town, build by Construction in 2015. Rosewood Hotel includes hundreds of stores, booths, exhibitions, swimming pools, amusement parks, and more. It’s the best place for people to come shopping and enjoy their time with each other.

“][vc_empty_space height="40px"][thim-project-info informations=”[{“icon_fontawesome”:”fa fa-heart”,”font_ionicons”:”ion-android-alarm-clock”,”name”:”QQQQ:”,”value”:”United Garden Building”},{“icon_fontawesome”:”fa fa-heart”,”font_ionicons”:”ion-android-alert”,”name”:”Location:”,”value”:”Mountain View Yt 94043″},{“icon_fontawesome”:”fa fa-wheelchair-alt”,”font_ionicons”:”ion-android-alert”,”name”:”Surface Area:”,”value”:”450,000 m2″},{“icon_fontawesome”:”fa fa-heart”,”font_ionicons”:”ion-android-alert”,”name”:”Year Completed:”,”value”:”2017″},{“icon_fontawesome”:”fa fa-wheelchair-alt”,”font_ionicons”:”ion-android-apps”,”name”:”Value:”,”value”:”$250.000″},{“icon_fontawesome”:”fa fa-heart”,”font_ionicons”:”ion-android-alert”,”name”:”Architect:”,”value”:”Jason & Perry”}]” download=”[{“button_text”:”download brochure”,”icon_type”:”fontawesome”,”fontawesome”:”fa fa-file-pdf-o”,”button_link”:”#”}]” style=”style-03″ button_link=”url:http://localhost/construction/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/pdfurl-guide.pdf|title:download brochure||” title=”Project Info” button_text=”Button text v56776767″][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Due to Privacy&Security matters, Replies to this topic are hidden and can only be seen by our supporters or the topic owner.

Please create a new support topic for your issues.

You can check how to Create an account and Create a Support topic here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here