Issue with site breaking

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

joffie
    Participant

I am getting this problem with the theme- Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/customer/www/members-area.norfolkfxtrader.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/course-builder/inc/custom-functions.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/members-area.norfolkfxtrader.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/course-builder/inc/custom-functions.php:36) in /home/customer/www/members-area.norfolkfxtrader.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6360

I noticed I could not update or go to plugins page in WordPress, so I contacted my hosting support and they said there was a issue with the theme and header most likely caused also from theme.

They took me through the steps to de activate all plugins so I could get things open again, and I then got that code above on the page soon as all plugins deactivated with just your theme activated. Soon as I changed themes it went away. Since I have activated all plugin’s one by one and the issue has not yet occurred, but if you could you please asap look and solve this issue as shown at the top.

Many thanks

Due to Privacy&Security matters, Replies to this topic are hidden and can only be seen by our supporters or the topic owner.

Please create a new support topic for your issues.

You can check how to Create an account and Create a Support topic here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here