Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, SEO Friendly Forums Eduma LearnPress Certificate Change Student Name

LearnPress Certificate Change Student Name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

agent3w
    Participant

Hello,

in certificate, student name is the public “pseudo”, we need to show Student REAL NAME. How can I perform this ?

For info : I looked to plugin files, and I see 2 ways but need from you to update plugin.

WAY 1 :
    Add filter on returned value.
    Example : wp-content/plugins/learnpress-certificates/inc/layers/class-lp-student-name-layer.php
    Replace
    $this->options['text'] = ! empty( $user ) ? " " . $user->get_display_name() : $this->options['text'];
    By

$student_name = ! empty( $user ) ? " " . $user->get_display_name() : $this->options['text'];
    $this->options['text'] = apply_filters( 'learnpress-certificates/layer/student-name', $student_name);

WAY 2 :
    Enclose all classes in “wp-content/plugins/learnpress-certificates/inc/layers” by :
    if ( ! class_exists('YourClassName') ) { Your Class }

These ways will allow dev to load a replacement class and do his own stuff like change the student name.

Please let me know how can I do and what way do you chose to update plugin ;)

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.
    Joffrey

Due to Privacy&Security matters, Replies to this topic are hidden and can only be seen by our supporters or the topic owner.

Please create a new support topic for your issues.

You can check how to Create an account and Create a Support topic here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here