Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, SEO Friendly Forums Plugins Pre-sale Pipes not working. Neither with nor without con job

Pipes not working. Neither with nor without con job

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Seven Richie White
    Participant

My pipes are not working. I have set up a cron job on my hosting-panel. The cronjob does its work every 15 minutes and sends me an email with the result to test with each execution. Sometimes I get ogb-res:1 or ogb-res:0 as a result.
      Then i imported the sample pipe from TechCrunch IT and added two new feed urls below (TechCruch Main and from a local newspaper). TechCrunchIT gave me two results with ogb-res:0, fetched status:200 - Found 20, +2, 2/20 ... Start, Run and Stop and the url below. The other two urls gave me nothing.

Also my two WoT Blitz urls gave me no results. Neither with cURL 1, nor with cURL 2. That’s the two new processers you have developed for me this week.

If I activate the option “Yes, I want to run my Pipes automatically when someone access my WordPress site”, also nothing happens.

Only TechCrunchIT seems to work. All others are not. That is totally weird.

What am I doing wrong?

Seven Richie White
      Participant
        This reply has been marked as private.

Admin
        Participant

Seven Richie White
        Participant

The pipe itself is working great, but not the cron job. I tested it now with the script side cron job. Same thing…

Original news was published at 10am and published on my website at 12:30am. I dont know, something is totally wrong with it.

Scrpt side cron job needs about 2-3 hours to publish and the same with the cron job i set on my hosting server.

So how can i fix that?

Anonymous
          Inactive

Just want you to know that you could test how cronjob works with each pipe by this plugin http://virtualstuff.info/product/cronjob-single-pipe/

Seven Richie White
          Participant

I think that’s no solution for my problem. Just another plugin does not help me.

The cron job is working fine and runs now every minute. Tested it with another RSS sources. Just the special sources i have set will not working. One of them is that one: https://wotblitz.eu/de/api/cms/rss/news/?realm=eu

Anonymous
            Inactive

Yes, I know the core cronjob feature of WPPipes is still working. But it will try to execute all pipes each running time. So it is quite of difficult to debug how each pipe works when cronjob running. With my suggested plugin, maybe you could debug why your pipe which is using https://wotblitz.eu/de/api/cms/rss/news/?realm=eu not work.

Robert Doge
            Participant

Still no solution?

olami
            Participant

Any solution please, i am encountering the same

Anonymous
            Inactive
          Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here