pre-sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

chalgman
    Participant

Hello Team,

Just considering Pro Bundle and want to know if any of the plugins come as third party plugin that require me to purchase separately.

Kindly respond.

Thank you!

Chal

anna_thimpress
      Keymaster

Hi,

The add-on in the pro bundle only requires the main plugins of the add-on (free plugins – you can download them in wordpress.org).

chalgman
      Participant

Thank you Anna for your response. I have been shopping around for LMS and trying to see if I can invest on Pro, but there are some important features I need to see. For instance, the ability to limit public from viewing Course Curriculum as well as instructors and students questions and answers. Please, see this link for simple, but crucial features. Can you please implement these tabs? Here is the link:

https://imgur.com/WTCrwcc

Thank you,
        Chal

anna_thimpress
        Keymaster

Hi,

Now we don’t have Q&A tab and the feature to show it for only login users.

chalgman
        Participant

Know that you have been around for a while in the LMS market, but you seem to have made very small or no efforts in adding more features to maximize users options. No university allows instructors’ curriculum content display in public. My purchase goal is for our college and we need to protect course contents. Thus, I regrade to inform you that I will be going with Tutor LMS pro. They have excellent progress in short period of time, and seem to have more important features than you do. Good luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here