Revolution Slider display: none
- January 12, 2017 at 1:07 AM #120244
Good morning, I am working on this page: http://test1.lasaa.net/idiomas/
– Header Toolbar is configured like the rest of the site, but now it’s showing a transparent background and the text does not fold back up when user scrolls down
– The first page section included 9 images (300×300), the first one and its text are now not displaying
– Below the phrase “Te recomendamos” there was a revolution slider that now does not show and HTML shows “display: none”
I do not know why, I have not changed the pages and when you enter to edit, the elements are there.
What I did that could be related:
1. I created a new admin user and I have installed YOAST SEO plugin
Is it possible that any of those two actions could cause this conflicts?
Thanks for your help, Melisa
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here