Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, SEO Friendly Forums Coaching Revolution Slider Update From Coaching section update failed error

Revolution Slider Update From Coaching section update failed error

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

fullbelly
    Participant

Hello,

I updated my ‘coaching dashboard’ ->coaching plugin->revolution slider as it said it was due for an update just now and the website is still up but I cannot log into the WP dashboard normally now and there is an error. I am able to log in with the recovery mode link they provided below but am not seeing how to fix this coaching/rev slider issue?

See below I got this email notification here:

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Slider Revolution.

If your site appears broken and you can’t access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://fullbellymeter.com/wp-login.php?action=enter_recovery_mode

Due to Privacy&Security matters, Replies to this topic are hidden and can only be seen by our supporters or the topic owner.

Please create a new support topic for your issues.

You can check how to Create an account and Create a Support topic here

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here