Home Forums FastEx slider revolution errors

slider revolution errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ucms
    Participant

Hi
    I have received an alert from the wp admin, that slider revolution is having an issue. I had to deactivate it. Now I can’t activate it again. Here is the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /kunden/unitedminds-administrator.de/briefservice.berlin/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /kunden/unitedminds-administrator.de/briefservice.berlin/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(572): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ”, Array, NULL) #1 /kunden/unitedminds-administrator.de/briefservice.berlin/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(73): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /kunden/unitedminds-administrator.de/briefservice.berlin/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /kunden/unitedminds-administrator.de/briefservice.berlin/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(162): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(‘/kunden/unitedm…’) #4 /kunden/unitedminds-administrator.de/briefservice.berlin/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2141): include(‘/kunden/unitedm…’) #5 /kunden/unitedminds-administra in /kunden/unitedminds-administrator.de/briefservice.berlin/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71

This theme doesn’t seem to get enough maintenance

Due to Privacy&Security matters, Replies to this topic are hidden and can only be seen by our supporters or the topic owner.

Please create a new support topic for your issues.

You can check how to Create an account and Create a Support topic here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here