Theme Installation Error
- September 11, 2017 at 10:53 AM #194938
There are 3 common theme installation errors:
1. “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet”: this occurs when you try to upload the full zip file that includes sample data, documentation, etc. Please make sure you are uploading only the installable theme which is called lmspro.zip. For more information about this, check Envato help center here
2. “Are you sure you want to do this?”: this can occur due to several reasons:
- PHP memory limit is too low (here is how to increase PHP memory limit).
- You are trying to upload the full zip file instead of just the installable theme
- The upload_max_filesize isn’t large enough. You need to update your php.ini file to increase the value
3. “#005_FILE_NOT_FOUND”: Since we no longer include demo data in the theme folder (for smaller theme package size), if you encounter this 005 error when importing demo data, please try the following solution:
- Visit Dashboard > Plugins and make sure Thim Core plugin is up-to-date
- Visit Course Builder > Plugins and find Thim Course Builder plugin. Try to install and activate this one again.
If you encounter any other issue with theme installation please create a support ticket and we will check the issue for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here