Home Forums Montana Theme Theme is broken and not installing..please help

Theme is broken and not installing..please help

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Abhimathur
    Participant

Theme is broken…i had tried to install the theme with wordpress and filezilla also..but every time i installed the theme and click on activate..a blank page comes and then i am not able to access wordpress dashboard also…

Every time i need to clean the montana folder via ftp to access the wordpress dashboard…please help on priority basis to install the theme….

I am posting the admin details in next post…please check at yourself…and if possible please install…

Abhimathur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tuan Nhu
    Keymaster

Hi
    Please send your site url to us. We will check to fix your site now.
    Thank you!

Abhimathur
    Participant

Hello admin site URL is http://apcsupport.com

when you install the theme only a blank page come at front end (site URL) and also at the wordpress dashboard. Then we have to remove the theme folder via FTP.

A fresh copy of wordpress is now installed without any plugin active. In case any other help please feel free to ask.

Tuan Nhu
    Keymaster

please send ftp account to us. I think maybe it conflict with other plugin. We will need ftp access to debug things for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Abhimathur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Abhimathur
    Participant

Only removing the montana folder from theme will solve the problem

Tran Tuan
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just checked your FTP but we couldn’t see any thing in it at all. It’s an empty directory. Could you check the path again for us please?

Abhimathur
    Participant

There is some error in path while configuring the ftp account for you…please try again with same details, it will open now. we had verified.

I am available for direct chat on gmail at [email protected]

In case you have other chatting option like skype or so also please advice to solve the issue on priority basis. Thanks

Tran Tuan
    Participant

Thank you for fixin the path.
    I have also solved the problem with the FTP path provided. You can start importing demo data and test the Aloma theme now.
    Please contact again if you have any other problem.

Abhimathur
    Participant

Thank you for your quick support.

can you please advice the problem so that in future if same problem happen, then we can do it ourselves…

Abhimathur
    Participant

If still i install the montana..again a blank page comes….Montana not working.

Please provide the solution earliest at possible. Our client like this theme and want to use this only. You have all the details to access the files via FTP. Please advice how much time we need to wait to solve the issue..??

Tran Tuan
    Participant

hi.
    you find the folder named inc\megamenu\class-megamenu.php and add bellow code to line 12

function wp_enqueue_media(){
    	if ( is_admin() ) {
    		wp_enqueue_media();
    	}
    }

then go to line 27 and replace

add_action( 'admin_enqueue_scripts', function () {
    	if ( is_admin() ) {
    		wp_enqueue_media();
    	}
    } );

with
    add_action( 'admin_enqueue_scripts',array($this,'wp_enqueue_media'));

Abhimathur
    Participant

Changing line 27 with your code solved blank error problem..and working find but below are issue…

1.) Line 10-15 only description, where do i add the code exactly??

2.) This is the menu showing on website…please check and advice to remove it.???

Define your main navigation in Apperance > Menus

3.) We try adding the code provided by you after line 12 and line 2, by doing this again blank page coming please advice..??

Abhimathur
    Participant

Can you please answer to above…:(

Tuan Nhu
    Keymaster

Hi
    1,3 .I added code to your site via ftp. we have also updated this problem in new version. So when you update new version it will not this problem
    2, You go to Apperance > Menus and create menu for main menu. That message only show when you login by admin account. it will not show with visitors.

you can read document for continue to configure your site
    If you have any problem please for us know
    Thank you!

Abhimathur
    Participant

Ok thanks you can mark it as solved.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here

Get Eduma Now

For Only *
$239 $69

GRAB THE DEAL
* Hurry up! Offer ends this Friday!

Get Instant Access
ấdsa
ádasd
ádsad
Subscribe
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
33% OFF - $59 Only