Home Forums Montana Theme Urgent – Visual Composer v 4.12 compatibility

Urgent – Visual Composer v 4.12 compatibility

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

andrewpatte
    Participant

Hello,

I already posted one topic but not sure if it went through as the page just refreshed after I hit ‘submit’ and i can’t search or find it. Just looking for some feedback on whether Montana is compatible or has any conflicts with the most recent version of visual compopser (V 4.12) before i install it, as i’ve had some issues with layouts on my site blowing apart and editing it in the back-end.

Thanks,
      – A

Hien Phan
      Keymaster

We updated theme and need to get approval from envato to release new version. Please wait for updating.

If you need more assistance, feel free to let me know.

Yours Sincerely,

Hien Phan

———-

ThimPress Support Team

andrewpatte
      Participant

Hello Hien,

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve been having quite a bit of trouble – Visual Composer was updated on our site running Montana at the beginning of last week after a crucial content update and immediately broke our layout severely. I used a backup from months ago to restore the site to an older version, and when i went through updating the content and the plugins again, as soon as I got to Visual Composer it broke our layout again.

1) do you have an idea of when will this update be available? Our need for the site to be online again is quite urgent.
        2) is there anything else you can suggest that might be resulting in this broken layout or incompatibility with Visual Composer v 4.12? Nothing seems to have changed in our child theme, style sheets, or theme settings but the site is drastically altered.

Thanks again for your help.

Hien Phan
        Keymaster

Please give us WordPress site account by using “access information”, see instruction here https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/send-sites-access-information/. Our developer will check your site asap.

Yours Sincerely,

Hien Phan

———-

ThimPress Support Team

andrewpatte
        Participant

Instructions followed – please confirm receipt of info!

Hien Phan
          Keymaster

We could not access site with account you sent, check information again please.

Yours Sincerely,

Hien Phan

———-

ThimPress Support Team

andrewpatte
          Participant

Sorry, provided wrong credentials. Please see attached here and confirm access!

I’ve also attached an old screengrab jpg of how the site is supposed to look for reference

Thanks,

– Andrew

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.

andrewpatte
            Participant

Hello,

Wondering if you’ve had any luck with this? Apologies for the pestering, project is just very time sensitive.

Thanks!

– Andrew

Hien Phan
              Keymaster

Dear andrewpatte,

You’re using version 1.3.1. Please follow guideline to update theme version 1.14 https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/update-theme/ to avoid problem from old version. Then let us know if you still have any trouble. Notes that, you need to back up the site before updating to avoid from losing changes code before.

If you need more assistance, feel free to let me know.

Yours Sincerely,

Hien Phan

———-

ThimPress Support Team

andrewpatte
              Participant

Hello Hien,

Thanks for the update. I will do this immediately and let you know if i’m still having issues.

Thanks,
                – Andrew

andrewpatte
                Participant

Hi,

I have a few more questions. I’ve now updated the Montana theme (while still using a child theme), and my Visual Composer is all up to date, but I’m still having some issues i just can’t figure out (even with css editing).

1) There is randomly padding around my revolution slider – it’s set as full width in a boxed layout like the other sections, but showing white space on the sides. Same with the top section on my contact page. I just can’t figure out what makes a row element have this extra padding – it seems almost random.
                  2) It doesn’t seem to be recognizing my font/typography settings, or my custom header bg for all other pages.

I’ve tried clearing my cache, etc to see if it’s just not refereshing but that doesn’t seem to be making a difference.

Thanks
                  – Andrew

Attachments:
                  You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hien Phan
                  Keymaster

For your issues:

1, Slider: We fixed it.

2. We tried to change font or background header in Theme Options >> Typography then it works well. Check it again please.

Yours Sincerely,

Hien Phan

———-

ThimPress Support Team

Kapil singhal
                  Participant

We refreshed subject and need to get endorsement from envato to discharge new form. If it’s not too much trouble sit tight to update.

In the event that you require more help, don’t hesitate to tell me.

Re grads
                  Dr, Kapil Singhal
                  Best Dentist in jaipur.

Albert
                  Keymaster

Dear Kapil singhal,

I can tell you what problem you are having I will help you solve it.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to let me know.
                  It’s my pleasure to assist you.

Yours Sincerely,

Albert

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here

HOT - NEW DEMO!!

TRAVEL & BOOKING
                Hotel WordPress Theme

The best WordPress theme for Booking, reservation and hotels, resorts... Just like Air BnB
                LEARN MORE - 64$ ONLY $79
                Learn More