Home Forums Montana Theme Visual Composer License Key

Visual Composer License Key

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mhavist
    Participant

Hello,

I see many discussions on how to get the license key for Visual Composer in order to get software updates, but I don’t see any resolution.

I purchased the Montana Theme and now need to update the Visual Composer plugin, can you please forward me the license key for this software, which is included with the Montana Theme?

Thanks,
      Mcihelle

micstev2
      Participant

I am not an admin, but the license key is listed under the download section of your purchases up to. Also make sure you go into your WP dashboard and go to settings Visual Composer and input your license key, API key and username. You can get the API key from themeseforest setting page under generate API key. Not sure if that helps but it worked for me.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tuan Nhu
      Keymaster

Thanks for your notice. We provide license key in download package

mhavist
      Participant

I appreciate all the comments, but the problem is that the license key available in the download package is not recognized by Visual Composer – it is a license key for the Montana theme, which I would assume should work with Visual Composer, but it does not.

When I put it the license key into the Visual Composer settings in my WordPress dashboard, I get an error message that my license key is incorrect (I copied and pasted the key from my download package, so there were not any typos).

Do you want me to forward you the license key so you can check it out?

MGallery
        Participant

I am also having this same issue. I have everything set up correctly, I use the purchase code listed in the provided Visual Composer folder (Item Purchase Code: 6f6760bd-b0a5-42a5-b499-13a44*******) and when adding that in the VC settings page, I get this error:

Your license key is already activated on another website (htt******************************ybc), you should deactivate it first or obtain new license key.

This is the only installation I have of this theme.

Tuan Nhu
        Keymaster

Hi,
        We provide license key of visual composer in download package, you can find it in obtheme-montana\Visual Composer (We bought extended license of this plugin) but current have note solution for activate with this plugin. license key only can activate 1 time :(
        We created new ticket on http://support.wpbakery.com/ but still have not reply from them.

trisong
        Participant

Great ! I am also need to know how to fix this :)

Tuan Nhu
          Keymaster

This is answer from developer of visual composer
          “It is not possible for theme buyer to activate the license (and hence to auto-update the visual composer) as they have not purchased the license directly from us, but has received it in-directly from the theme. In this case, you must update the version in the theme and must release a theme update which the buyers can download and hence in-turn will receive the latest version of visual composer.

I am sorry about this. We will update Montana theme to new version when have new version of visual composer

Best Regards,

jpambala
          Participant

ok

thanks

rsbgm
          Participant

Hi Team,

As of this time that I have downloaded the latest version of the them Montana with the supposed latest version of the Visual Composer (VC), apparently the VC is still not the latest and I am being prompted by WP that there is an updated version available.

Please update the VC again (if was recently updated), or, provide and extended license key.

Best regards,

rsbgm
          buyer of montana theme… :)

Xuan Duong

Hi Rsbgm
          Currently, we have upgraded Visual Composer to version 4.3.3. Please wait for latest version which will be released in next time.
          Best Regard,
          ThimPress Support.

Fade Away
          Participant

Does it work in 2019?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here

Best Deals
        Get Eduma Now

For Only *
        $439 $69

GRAB THE DEAL
        * Hurry up! Offer ends this Friday!
        close-link
        HOT - NEW DEMO!!

TRAVEL & BOOKING
        Hotel WordPress Theme

The best WordPress theme for Booking, reservation and hotels, resorts... Just like Air BnB
        LEARN MORE - 64$ ONLY $79
        close-link
        ấdsa
        ádasd
        ádsad
        Subscribe
        Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
        close-link
        Download
        LEARNPRESS
        WordPress LMS
        Download the best WordPress LMS now. Completely Free.
        close-link

Spring Sale

Enjoy 20% discount on all LearnPress add-ons products on website http://thimpress.com

Use Code:
        AWARESOMENESS20
        GRAB NOW
        Hurry up! The offer will be ended soon!
        close-link
        Learn More