Forum Replies Created
i dont think the issue is on the row setting, cause the row is actually stretched. when the slider scroll it will be fine,
the bug appear when the page is first load or refreshed~
From what i see the slider bug still there. especially when new tab first load in to the site big chances the bug will show. can i know what is the reason causing this i can try help to inspect from my side also.
another i just notice, how to block availability of a room for certain date? example if some room is booked from external example agoda or walk in, i need to block a range of date manually from our system.
1. WTH, before buy this theme i already double confirm all the thing i needed and you guys ensure that every thing is ready and can do. But now every things said sorry?
5. I still see the issue on incognito mode or another browser.
Hi Phuong Ngoc,
Please read my issue properly before reply.
1. i am trying to display the price in whole month at frontend. (Example: RM1200/month) the screenshot that you show me to edit the pricing rate is more like promotion price within that period. I want to display something like screenshot below at frontend room listing
2. this also, i want to display list of archive/category with their thumbnail at frontend. the screenshot that you provide is just to create room type. how can i display the list of archive, AKA: roomtype at frontend?
3. Before i buy this theme you guys said can do and working on it, i double confirm the eta then you guys said 15th july. And i trust you guys and propose this layout to client. then now you tell me dont have this function? it is very important for me for having filter category/room type function.
4. so is there any possibility to display the filter function at breadcrumb area?
5. i believe you haven’t fix this error yet. if you are keep switching to others page and go back to homepage you will still see this slider bug.
6. I need the sticky menu, what i am saying is your sticky menu is bugged. when i scroll down the menu DID NOT stick on top, but when i scroll up the menu will stick, i believe this is not how sticky menu supposed to behave.
Your tutorial link is so generic and not helping any of my issue above…