Table of Contents
Recently, we’ve been off for a long national holiday (over a week – our Lunar New Year). As a result, we have less staffs to answer to your supporting tickets and questions. This has caused an overload in the supporting team, and also a fall in your happiness. That’s why over the last week alone, our overall ratings for Eduma decreased sharply from 4.8 to 4.74 on a scale of 5.
We are totally sorry for this and We take this seriously.
Currently, even though we are still under-staffed (as some of us just left the team), all the other team members are working 200% harder to help you with your cases. We did our best, please understand our position.
We are planning to implement a new, better support system and add more staff and we would guarantee things like this will never happen again. But before that, please cooperate and understand for us.
Also, this is how to get support and get your problem solved quick.
- Ask simple questions on the Item’s landing page on ThemeForest (just simple question only. The comment system is not designed for complex questions)
- Create a support ticket on our support forum, explaining all your problem. Please expect that we will ask your access information as sometimes the theme may be conflict with your server, or your other plugins and we will need to login to your system to check.
- Don’t just create a ticket and wait till our supporters reply to you. If after 48 hours and you still get no response, please send Ken ([email protected]) or Tung ([email protected]) an email and the LINK to your ticket. He will help you connect directly with a developer.
- Don’t duplicate your ticket and don’t reply to your own ticket before we answer. Replying to your ticket may make it float to the top of the forum (make it newer) and we handle old-unreplied-tickets first.
- The use of Social Media:
Fanpage ThimPressis NOT our official support channel, so please don’t post or send message to that fanpage. However, we have our own Facebook Community Group. Please feel free to ask question there.
What else to know about support?
- We try to work as much as possible, but we can’t work 24/7. Our expected supporting time may be up to One BUSINESS Day. If we haven’t replied to your tickets during weekend yet, we are taking a break, don’t worry.
- Our local time is GMT +7. Meaning we can’t just answer your question 2 hours after you ask if your time is midnight in our area. One BUSINESS Day.
- Again, if your topic is not responded after 48 hours, there must be a mistake in the support system. Please send Tung an email and he will try to help you.
- Last but not least, be sure to know what is Technical Support and what is Item Customization. Your Item Support does include Technical Support (resolve bugs, help& guidance on how to use the product) but it does not include Item Customization (modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page). Refer to ThemeForest and ThimPress Support Policy to know more. If your case is Item Customization, please expect to pay some customization fees for our supporters.
Thank you and best regards,