No apps connected. Sending “reload” to all React Native apps failed. Make sure
September 30, 2022 at 1:49 PM #855801
No apps connected. Sending “reload” to all React Native apps failed. Make sure your app is running in the simulator or on a phone connected via USB.
Step 1 -Install required library
Install following requisite libraries.
1. NodeJS: it requires to install nodejs > 14 in this link: https://nodejs.org/en/download/
2. Yarn: https://classic.yarnpkg.com/lang/en/docs/install/#mac-stable
3. Install Xcode: https://itunes.apple.com/app/xcode/id497799835
4. Install Android Emular: https://developer.android.com/studio
Step 2 – Run the app
Extract the download package and go top project folder (where locate the package.json file), run following script.
After doing the yarn install
try to run the program it say no apps connected
I want to test it android
September 30, 2022 at 4:36 PM #855927AliceKeymasterThis reply has been marked as private.
October 1, 2022 at 7:30 PM #856056
im doing the mobile apps
October 2, 2022 at 7:51 PM #856105
to test it for android
npm run a
1. Build apk: Open terminal => use command: cd android to open android folder in project and run ./gradlew assembleRelease and then go to android > app > src > build > output > apk > release (.apk file in here)
October 3, 2022 at 10:26 AM #856207AliceKeymaster
Please run the following command “npx react-native start –reset-cache” > “npm run clean-a” > “npm run a”.
If there are still problems, please send the code we will check for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here