This support policy is applied for all product and services which is provided by ThimPress team. All the partners, clients and ThimPress staff have to comply with the policy. ThimPress team has the full right to update the policy any time and the change will have immediate effect on any support case since the day of revise.
Whenever you have any questions or issues about our item, the ThimPress official support team is available to help in a timely and efficient manner. We will always reply to you in 24 hours.
In this article, we explain how to request help from the support team.
Before Ticket Submission
It’s possible that a solution has already been provided for your question/issue in our documentation, FAQs or even in the forums. It’s best to check the following places before submitting a ticket.
Submitting a Ticket
ThimPress official and technical support is only provided through ticket submission from our online portal. We cannot provide technical support on the ThemeForest comment section, social media, community forum or direct emails.
Our Support Covers:
- ThimPress’s theme related issues
- ThimPress’s plugin issue plugin issues
- Small modifications
Our Support Does Not Cover:
- Third-party plugin or theme issues
To Submit a Ticket from the Portal:
You can read here to create a ticket on our forums
When your ticket is removed?
We received hundreds of ticket every day and to provide a support system efficient manner. We will remove your ticket in some case below:
- Ticket not received your response after 45 days will be closed and after close 30 days, it will is removed.
- Disturbing the support team for spam, marketing dirty…
- Giving implicit threats to the support team on the product bought.
Delayed Ticket Response
There are some cases which may cause a delay in receiving an answer to your ticket. Several reasons may cause this to happen:
- Not enough information is provided
- No purchase code is provided
- Influx of tickets
- More than one question per ticket or asking new questions in the same ticket
- Local installation
- Different time zone
In such cases, the support team is going to ask for more specific information to be provided.