At ThimPress, we are always giving a warm welcome to new contributors. Whether you are a new or experienced blogger who finds a place for your work’s showcase, why not try here? Also, if you feel interested in our blog, we would love to hear it.
Our Advertise Services
Currently, we are opening a business for these services:
- Link/Product Insertion
- Paid Guest Posts (Do-Follow/No-Follow links)
- Advertising Banners
In addition, we are also open to your Backlink/Guest Post Exchange request if we consider your website is excellent and suitable for us.
We appreciate your original, relevant, well-prepared blog posts that fit our main topics.
Here are our main topics to advertise:
- WordPress Theme: Education, Hotel & Travel, Charity & NGO, E-Commerce, Magazine & Newspapers & Blog.
- WordPress Plugins, Add-ons, and Templates.
- Marketing & SEO.
- Guides and Tips.
- Web Building.
However, we are also open to other topics as well. Feel free to contact us for further discussion!
To make sure that your guest post passes our editorial team’s standards, you should follow some technical details when writing your post content:
- Minimum post length: 1000 words.
- Use Google Docs or Word files to share your draft.
- All content should come from legal and proper sources. Besides, the content should appear the first time. If it comes from a third-party site, remember to credit the author!
- No MLM, CBD, Crypto/Forex, gambling, or adult-related content.
- Brand links: Up to 2 do-follow links to your product/service pages (This is the price for a Paid Guest Post).
- You should send your images as attachments.
- We don’t post just links. Also, we do not just promote or advertise your products purely. The content should bring value to our audience.
- Images should be 1200×628.
Note: We have the right to edit your posts for various reasons or to decline the publication of any post if not following our rules.
After finishing your draft, please send us via [email protected] or our contact form below.
We will need time to check and examine your drafts. If it passes, we will send you a confirmation email when we publish it on our blog.