2Checkout add-on for LearnPress
Provide 2Checkout payment method, more choices, more flexible, improve your LMS website conversion.
- Transaction can be done by 2Checkout account if other payment gateways are not available.
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle
Two bundles are almost the same, except that LearnPress PRO Bundle has Assignments & Announcement add-on, let you use for up to 03 sites and use the add-ons with any themes.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle
How 2CheckOut Add-on for LearnPress works
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Quizzes‘
- Click ‘New Quiz‘ or choose any existed quiz that you want to enable the add-on
- Under ‘General Settings‘, enable the option ‘Random Questions
Note: This add-on does not pick out questions for a specific amount randomly from the question bank and put them in the quiz. Good news is we are developing this add-on and will launch it as soon as possible. Please stay up-to-date with our products!<
How to setup 2Checkout payment gateway for LearnPress with this Add-on
- To download add-on for LearnPress, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin‘ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Required 2Checkout account. Sign up new account here
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Settings‘
- Under ‘Payments‘ tab, choose ‘2Checkout’ and check ‘Enable‘
- Fill in your ‘2Checkout account number’ and ‘Secret Word’ to be able to receive the payment. Please refer here to find those information.
- ‘2Checkoutt’ payment option is then available when students checkout
If you want to learn more on how LearnPress Payment Works, how to set it up, please check this original tutorial: LearnPress Payment Settings: The All-in-one tutorial