Sorting Choice add-on for LearnPress
Makes the question interesting and challenging. Students receive full credit if ALL the choices are correct.
- Create sorting choice question type.
- Students receive full credit if ALL the choices are in the correct order.
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle
Two bundles are almost the same, except that LearnPress PRO Bundle has Assignments & Announcement add-on, let you use for up to 03 sites and use the add-ons with any themes.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle
How Sorting-Choice Add-on for LearnPress works
Since there are many ways to test your student’s understanding of the lesson rather than just multiple choice question type, the Sorting Choice Add-on provides another question type for LearnPress quizzes: Sorting Choice.
Students are required to sort and re-order the answers in the most correct order to get the mark of the question.
As the question type focus on the sorting order, the student will get the score of the question if all the choices are sorted in the correct order.
How to Create a Sorting Choice Question for LearnPress with this Add-on
- To download add-on for LearnPress, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin‘ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Quizzes’
- Click ‘New Quiz’ or choose any existed quiz that you want to enable the add-on
- Question is now available to set as ‘Sorting Choice’. You can add as many choice as you want in the correct order
- The choices will be displayed in random order and required to be rearranged.