Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle or the Theme Bundle.
Two bundles are almost the same, except that LearnPress PRO Bundle has Assignments&Announcement add-on, let you use for up to 03 sites and use the add-ons with any themes.
How Paid Membership Pro Add-on for LearnPress works
1. Manage subscription levels and their courses
With Paid Membership Pro integration with LearnPress, you can create membership plans for your students. Following that, you can let them buy Membership and paying monthly for groups of course instead paying for every course.
2. Allow to buy courses individually or only via subscriptions
Paid Membership Pro makes your pricing methods a lot more flexible. You can let your students pay per course, or pay by month (or a given period of time of your choice) or both, with a different recurring fees.
How to Create a Membership Website for LearnPress with this Add-on
1. Download and Installation
Download and Install
- Required Paid Membership Pro plugin. Download it for free on wordpress.org
- To download Paid Membership Pro integration, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders’ and ‘View’ your order
- Under ‘Order Details’, download the latest version of the plugin
- Install and activate both Paid Membership Pro plugin and Paid Membership Pro integration as following:
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New’
- Click ‘Upload Plugin’ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now’ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin’ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
2. Create Membership Plans
- ‘Memberships’ feature is added to Dashboard after add-on activation
- Visit ‘Memberships > Membership Levels’. With first used customer, there is a notice to guide setup steps.
- Click ‘Add New Level’/’Add a membership level to get started’ notice to create new level or choose any existed level that you want to modify.
- Fill in the Name (For example, “Free”), Description or Confirmation message
- Scroll down to ‘Courses Settings’
- Assign the courses to be available for that membership level. A course can be assigned to different membership levels.
- Also, in Billing Details, Initial Payment is the initial amount of money that user has to pay at registration. For Free plan, you can set the initial payment of $0
- There’s a Recurring subscription option that if you check this option, you will open up many more complex pricing options like pay every month, day, etc, or even Trial payment with trial billing amount
- In other settings, you can also disable new sign ups, or set an expiration date for the membership setting.
It’s pretty flexible.
- Since we are setting membership plans for courses, there’s no need to check the categories option. Just Save Level and add another level.
3. Setup Membership Pages
Setup membership pages
After creating levels, you can see from the membership levels page the list of levels you have made. From there, you can visit ‘Memberships > Page Settings’ or click on ‘Set up the membership pages’ notice. Without setting these pages, the work flow and the function will not work properly.
- Normally, you will have to create pages and assign them to the correct title. However, luckily you can just let the plugin do the hard work for you by clicking on “Click here to let us generate them for you“. It will generate all needed pages for membership plans.
4. Activate LearnPress Paid Membership Pro add-on.
Activate LearnPress Paid Membership Pro add-on.
Normally, if you use our theme, the add-on is already included and setup. If not, you will need to go here to download and install LearnPress Paid Membership Pro. It also goes with the bundle add-on so you can buy our theme and get it from the bundle add-on.
- Please go to LearnPress > Settings > Membership.
- There will be an option of “Always buy the course through membership”. If you only wish to let all your student access your courses using membership plans, you can uncheck that. If it is checked, the “Button buy course” will disappear and your students only can access course if they have bought a membership plan.
- Finally, we will need to assign courses to membership plans: When you go to a course’s setting, reach through Course Memberships tab and select the corresponding membership levels
Here’s how your student will see in real life
1. Visiting course – Buy Membership Button
2. Clicking on Buy Membership – Membership plan pages
3. Purchase, confirm
4. Come back to the course – Course is registered and student can access to course’s content
Get LearnPress add-ons Bundle FOR FREE
As we want to encourage Education movements around the world, we will provide LearnPress add-ons Bundle ($300) for Free to any of our customers who purchased one of our Education themes below.
So, quick, go ahead and buy one of these themes for only $59+ and get ~$300 bonus LearnPress premium add-ons. (After you’ve bought our theme, click here to learn how to download LearnPress Add-ons Bundle)
- Education WP ($69)
- Coaching WP ($59)
Already bought our themes?
Request LearnPress Add-ons Bundle Here
Payment and Support
- One-time payment
- Life-time access to this add-on’s latest update
- Quality checked by ThimPress
- 6 months support from us
Please go to our Premium LearnPress Add-on Support Forum for technical support for this add-on.
If you purchased our theme and need help with this add-on, please go to our Theme’s Support Forum.