Announcement add-on for LearnPress
Announcement is a great way to promote your courses and update new features + contents to your courses, including email notification.
- Enable Announcement for LearnPress courses
- When you have new contents, new deals, offers, announcements, or news, updatings, you can use Announcement addon to make stick your news on the Announcement tab
- You can email to your subscribers and other students about your new announcements. Spread the words!
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle
Combination of the most powerful Add-ons, LearnPress Pro Bundle is an extraordinary product which totally gets your money’s worth.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle
How Announcement Add-on for LearnPress works
How to Create and Setup Announcement for LearnPress with this Add-on
- To download add-on for LearnPress, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin‘ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Courses’
- Try editing the course you want to publish Announcement
- Scroll down until you find Announcement tab under settings
- Set up your announcement and hit Post! It will show up on Announcement tab
- You can also set this up for multiple courses
- The emails will be using the system email of your hosting to send emails, works well with small amounts of users and mails. However, for large amounts of users, you might need a professional email service to do that for you. If you are not sure how to connect with a professional mail server, follow this tutorial.
- First of all, you might want to attach your email service provider to your site, using their corresponding plugin like Sendgrid, MailChimp. In this example, we will use Sendgrid because it’s pretty easy to use and it’s also what we are using for our servers. It would be the same with MailChimp or other mail service.
Then, please take an API key from your Sendgrid account and attached it to Settings / Sendgrid
- You can customize your Announcement email template here: LearnPress / Settings / Emails / Announcement
Here’s how your student will see in real life
Get the LearnPress add-ons Bundle FOR FREE
As we want to encourage Education movements around the world, we will provide a LearnPress add-ons Bundle ($300) for Free to any of our customers who purchased one of our Education themes below.
So, quick, go ahead and buy one of these themes for only $59+ and get ~$300 bonus LearnPress premium add-ons.
Note: This bundle doesn’t include the Frontend Editor add-on, Assignments add-on and Announcement add-on for LearnPress.