Random Quiz add-on for LearnPress
Shuffle the quiz questions, students get different quiz from each other and each retake.
- Shuffle the questions in a quiz so students get different quiz from each other.
- Student gets a different quiz for each of his retake.
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle
Two bundles are almost the same, except that LearnPress PRO Bundle has Assignments & Announcement add-on, let you use for up to 03 sites and use the add-ons with any themes.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle
How Random Quiz Add-on for LearnPress works
With a list of pre-made questions in the quizzes, every time the students take the quizzes, they will receive the list of questions in different order.
The order of questions will be different between each student and between each time a student take the test.
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Quizzes‘
- Click ‘New Quiz‘ or choose any existed quiz that you want to enable the add-on
- Under ‘General Settings‘, enable the option ‘Random Questions
Note: This add-on does not pick out questions for a specific amount randomly from the question bank and put them in the quiz. Good news is we are developing this add-on and will launch it as soon as possible. Please stay up-to-date with our products!<
How to Create Collections for LearnPress with this Add-on
- To download Random Quiz add-on for LearnPress, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin‘ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use