Content Drip Add-On for LearnPress
Restrict the access of students to each lesson by progress, or time. Allows you to manage course's opening time.
- Set a specific of time when a lesson becomes available.
- Lesson open time could also be based on if the student had finished a specific lesson or not.
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle
Combination of the most powerful Add-ons, LearnPress Pro Bundle is an extraordinary product which totally gets your money’s worth.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle
How Content-Drip Add-on for LearnPress works
If you’ve created a schedule of your courses, instead of publishing courses in a sequence, you can publishing all courses immediately and set Content Drip for us. Content Drip will help you to manage opening time for your courses following your schedule.
- Content Drip by specific time
With this Drip type, you can choose to open course immediately, after enrolled course specific time or after a special day.
- Open the lesson / quiz sequentially
With this Drip type, you can choose to open lesson #2 after completed lesson #1, open lesson #3 after completed lesson #2, and so on…
- Open item based on prerequisite items
The option lets you set the condition for opening a lesson based on if you have opened some other specified lessons or not. You will need to set the option ‘Open item bases on prerequisite items’ and UPDATE the course and then click on ‘Settings’ to be able to see the settings for it.
- When you have a course with many lessons and quizzes whereas the next one is fundamentally more difficult than the previous one.
- When you need your students to fully understand the lesson before moving on to the next lesson.
- When you want to make sure your students studied all necessary information before giving them a certificate.
- This is a great way to guarantee better study effectiveness.
- You can use Content Drip along with Certificate Add-on (to give certificate to those who finishes the course) or with Quizzes after each lesson to make sure your students understand the lesson.
How to setup Content Drip for LearnPress with this Add-on
- To download add-on for LearnPress, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin‘ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Courses’
- Click ‘Add New’ or choose any existed course that you want to enable the add-on
- Scroll down to ‘Courses Settings’
- Under ‘Content Drip‘ tab, enable the option ‘Enable Content Drip’ and select Drip Type
- Click Publish/Update course to Save. (Set Curriculum if course has no lesson/quiz)
- Click Setting under Drip Type to open Drip Item page. Set up Drip value for lessons.
For the third Drip type – Open item based on prerequisite items:The option lets you set the condition for opening a lesson based on if you have opened some other specified lessons or not. You will need to set the option ‘Open item bases on prerequisite items’ and UPDATE the course and then click on ‘Settings’ to be able to see the settings for it.
Student cannot view content of course until it becomes available.
- When visiting a lesson that they didn’t fully meet the requirement of Content Drip, they will see a notification with instruction of how to unlock that lesson.
Get the LearnPress add-ons Bundle FOR FREE
As we want to encourage Education movements around the world, we will provide a LearnPress add-ons Bundle ($300) for Free to any of our customers who purchased one of our Education themes below.
So, quick, go ahead and buy one of these themes for only $59+ and get ~$300 bonus LearnPress premium add-ons.
Note: This bundle doesn’t include the Frontend Editor add-on, Assignments add-on and Announcement add-on for LearnPress.
= 4.0.2 (2022-09-23) =
~ Fixed: some minor bugs.
= 4.0.1 =
~ Fixed: Call and min file js - hungkv
= 4.0.0 =
~ Fixed: Compatible LP4
Sorting Choice Add-On for LearnPress$19
Makes the question interesting and challenging. Students receive full credit if ALL the choices are correct.
LearnPress – BuddyPress IntegrationFREE
LearnPress - BuddyPress Integration provides a powerful yet simple social network for everyone.
LearnPress – Prerequisites CoursesFREE
LearnPress - Prerequisites courses ensures that students enrolling in a certain course are qualified for that course.
Frontend Editor Add-On for LearnPress
Frontend Editor add-on for LearnPress enable your courses to be edited from the frontend. Your instructors doesn't need to go to the WP Dashboard to create and edit courses anymore with Frontend Editor add-on.
LearnPress – Export ImportFREE
Help to back-up courses in the easiest way and import courses from other website using LearnPress.