Content Drip add-on for LearnPress
Content Drip add-on for LearnPress allows you to manage course's opening time for your best convenience
- Set a specific of time when a lesson becomes available
- Lesson open time could also be based on if the student had finished a specific lesson or not
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle
Two bundles are almost the same, except that LearnPress PRO Bundle has Assignments & Announcement add-on, let you use for up to 03 sites and use the add-ons with any themes.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle
How Content-Drip Add-on for LearnPress works
If you’ve created a schedule of your courses, instead of publishing courses in a sequence, you can publishing all courses immediately and set Content Drip for us. Content Drip will help you to manage opening time for your courses following your schedule.
- Content Drip by specific time
With this Drip type, you can choose to open course immediately, after enrolled course specific time or after a special day.
- Open the lesson / quiz sequentially
With this Drip type, you can choose to open lesson #2 after completed lesson #1, open lesson #3 after completed lesson #2, and so on…
- Open item based on prerequisite items
The option lets you set the condition for opening a lesson based on if you have opened some other specified lessons or not. You will need to set the option ‘Open item bases on prerequisite items’ and UPDATE the course and then click on ‘Settings’ to be able to see the settings for it.
- When you have a course with many lessons and quizzes whereas the next one is fundamentally more difficult than the previous one.
- When you need your students to fully understand the lesson before moving on to the next lesson.
- When you want to make sure your students studied all necessary information before giving them a certificate.
- This is a great way to guarantee better study effectiveness.
- You can use Content Drip along with Certificate Add-on (to give certificate to those who finishes the course) or with Quizzes after each lesson to make sure your students understand the lesson.
How to setup Content Drip for LearnPress with this Add-on
- To download add-on for LearnPress, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin‘ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Courses’
- Click ‘Add New’ or choose any existed course that you want to enable the add-on
- Scroll down to ‘Courses Settings’
- Under ‘Content Drip‘ tab, enable the option ‘Enable Content Drip’ and select Drip Type
- Click Publish/Update course to Save. (Set Curriculum if course has no lesson/quiz)
- Click Setting under Drip Type to open Drip Item page. Set up Drip value for lessons.
For the third Drip type – Open item based on prerequisite items:The option lets you set the condition for opening a lesson based on if you have opened some other specified lessons or not. You will need to set the option ‘Open item bases on prerequisite items’ and UPDATE the course and then click on ‘Settings’ to be able to see the settings for it.
Student cannot view content of course until it becomes available.
- When visiting a lesson that they didn’t fully meet the requirement of Content Drip, they will see a notification with instruction of how to unlock that lesson.