Certificates add-on for LearnPress
Certificates add-on for LearnPress provides simple drag-and-drop design tool to create certificates for your course
- Upload and design any certificates template
- Many information fields can be added and customized
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle
Two bundles are almost the same, except that LearnPress PRO Bundle has Assignments & Announcement add-on, let you use for up to 03 sites and use the add-ons with any themes.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle
How Certificate Add-on for LearnPress works
When finish a course, you can provide a certifications for passed students – a proof for completing this course. You can self-design your certification or use an avaiable template/sample to edit. Therefore, you can add and customize many informations, making a difference and unique certification for your course.
Your students will receive the certificate once they finish the course.
As a certificate can be fake easily, we added the feature of verifying that allow certificates to has a verify link. When the student share the certificate to anyone else (employer, schools, etc), they can check the link and verify that this is an authentic certificate.
How to Create a Certificate for LearnPress with this Add-on
- To download add-on for LearnPress, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin‘ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Certificates’
- Click ‘Add New’ or choose any existed certificates that you want to customize
- Click ‘Change template’ to change or upload the certificates template
- Choose the fields you want to add and drag-and-drop anywhere on the template
- You can customize each field settings such as ‘Font’, ‘Font style’, ‘Color’, etc
- After finishing the certificate template, visit ‘LearnPress > Course‘ and choose the course that you want to assign the certificate to
- Scroll down to Course Settings and under ‘Certificate‘ tab, select the certificate
- The certificate is now previewed for that course
- Student’s account will show the certificate they receive
Get LearnPress add-ons Bundle FOR FREEAs we want to encourage Education movements around the world, we will provide LearnPress add-ons Bundle ($300) for Free to any of our customers who purchased one of our Education themes below. So, quick, go ahead and buy one of these themes for only $59+ and get ~$300 bonus LearnPress premium add-ons. (After you’ve bought our theme, click here to learn how to download LearnPress Add-ons Bundle)
= 4.0.3 =
~ Fixed: error show certificates on the "Profile" page.
= 4.0.2 =
~ Fixed: text set on certificate very long.
~ Fixed: error with LP 4.1.5 reset process course when bought Certificate.
~ Modified: rewrite buy certificate.
~ Fixed: download PDF certificate with small file size.
= 4.0.1 =
~ Fixed: Certificate title when permalink Certificate empty.
= 4.0.0 =
~ Fix compatible LP4