How Frontend Editor Add-on for LearnPress works
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle or the Theme Bundle.
Two bundles are almost the same, except that LearnPress PRO Bundle has Assignments&Announcement add-on, let you use for up to 03 sites and use the add-ons with any themes.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle Compare PRO Bundle vs Theme Bundle
Allow instructors to create and edit courses right from the front-end
1. Download and Installation
2. Create a Frontend-Editor Page and Set it up
After installing and activating the Frontend Editor for LearnPress LMS successfully, you will need to go to your LearnPress settings to create the Frontend Editor Page so your instructors can access it.To do that, please go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard > LearnPress > Settings > Frontend EditorThen, Create a page by typing the name of the page in the Dashboard Page setting. In this example, I used the page title “FrontendEditor-Page”. You can use any page title you want. You can only use the title in your language.Then click on OK[Enter] to create the page and click on the button Save Settings to save it. Then, it’s done, you can access the page from your top menu:
Note: Note: Settings necessary to avoid unintended conflicts
When installing Frontend Editor, please disable Debug Mode of Learnpress
1. All Course Settings on Frontend
The main page displays the number of users to the course, some basic information about it and it lists all the courses available that the instructor can manage. You can also search and do some course filter here.
2. Single Course Setting in Frontend Editor
There are three main Tabs in a course editor:
- General Tab: Where we configure some general settings of the course like the title, description, feature image and category, etc.
- Curriculum: The curriculum of the course, where you add/remove/edit course’s lesson and quiz.
- Settings: Basic settings of the course, and most importantly, the settings with other LearnPress add-ons.
Payment and Support
- One-time payment
- Life-time access to this add-on’s latest update
- Quality checked by ThimPress
- 6 months support from us
Get This Add-on NowBuy LearnPress PRO BundlePlease go to our Premium LearnPress Add-on Support Forum for technical support for this add-on.If you purchased our theme and need help with this add-on, please go to our Theme’s Support Forum.