Frontend Editor add-on for LearnPress
Frontend Editor add-on for LearnPress enable your courses to be edited from the frontend. Your instructors doesn't need to go to the WP Dashboard to create and edit courses anymore with Frontend Editor add-on.
- Create a page where all instructors can access and edit courses on frontend, without having to access WP Dashboard.
- You can create course, edit course, create lessons, edit lessons, configure course setting with this frontend editor add-on.
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle
Two bundles are almost the same, except that LearnPress PRO Bundle has Assignments & Announcement add-on, let you use for up to 03 sites and use the add-ons with any themes.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle
How Frontend Editor Add-on for LearnPress works
All Course Settings on FrontendThe main page displays the number of users to the course, some basic information about it and it lists all the courses available that the instructor can manage. You can also search and do some course filter here.
There are three main Tabs in a course editor:
- General Tab: Where we configure some general settings of the course like the title, description, feature image and category, etc.
- Curriculum: The curriculum of the course, where you add/remove/edit course’s lesson and quiz.
- Settings: Basic settings of the course, and most importantly, the settings with other LearnPress add-ons.