Co-instructors add-on for LearnPress
Allow multiple instructors to edit content, manage students in the same LMS course in the same LMS website.
- Allow multiple instructors to teach the same class.
- Co-instructor can only edit his own lesson and cannot edit the class author content.
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle
Two bundles are almost the same, except that LearnPress PRO Bundle has Assignments & Announcement add-on, let you use for up to 03 sites and use the add-ons with any themes.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle
How Co-Instructor Add-on for LearnPress works
This Co-instructor add-on allows you and any instructor to add other people as Co-instructor of their courses. Co-instructors will be listed in the list of the course’s teacher. The Co-instructor can then manage the course.
To ensure stability, each person can only edit their own created content. LearnPress LMS also have options to let you choose if instructor’s lessons and courses can be published immediately or will be reviewed before publishing.
How to Add Co-instructor for LearnPress Courses with this Add-on
- To download add-on for LearnPress, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin‘ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Courses‘
- Click ‘Add New‘ or choose any existed course that you want to enable the add-on
- Under ‘General Settings‘, add one or more instructors to be the co-instructor of the Class Author
- New co-instructor will be added below the class author in course page