Student List add-on for LearnPress
Student List let people check the list of students who have signed up for the course. You can choose to enable or disable student list for each course.
- Create a List of Students in the course.
- Inform people about the progress of each student in the course.
Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle
Combination of the most powerful Add-ons, LearnPress Pro Bundle is an extraordinary product which totally gets your money’s worth.Visit LearnPress PRO Bundle
What is Student List Add-on for LearnPress WordPress LMS?
- The student list add-on will create a new tab displaying the number of students who joined the course and the progress of the course that they have taken.
- The instructors can choose to turn the student list feature ON or OFF for each course.
How does the student list look like in Front-End?
It depends on which theme you are using.
This is how Student List will appear for default theme.
This is how Student List will appear for premium themes like Eduma.
How does it look like in Back-End?
There isn’t much option for Student List in the backend. Once you installed the plugin, you can see the Student List option at the end of the General Tab in the Course Setting Panel in the course Editor.
The option will ask if the instructor want to hide the students list in the course or not.
How to setup Student List for LearnPress with this Add-on
- To download add-on for LearnPress, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin‘ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
How to turn Student List ON for Premium LearnPress Themes like Eduma?
- First, Enable in the Course Editor
- Second, go to Customizer > Courses > Single Pages > Enable the Student List in the Sortable Tab Course field.
Get the LearnPress add-ons Bundle FOR FREE
As we want to encourage Education movements around the world, we will provide a LearnPress add-ons Bundle ($300) for Free to any of our customers who purchased one of our Education themes below.
So, quick, go ahead and buy one of these themes for only $59+ and get ~$300 bonus LearnPress premium add-ons.
Note: This bundle doesn’t include the Frontend Editor add-on, Assignments add-on and Announcement add-on for LearnPress.
Coming Soon is a great way to promote your courses and make it desirable for people. You can add a lot of cool features such as text, images, countdown and description of the course that will make a lot easier for people to know all they are wishing about your brand new course!