Want more Add-ons at lower price? Check LearnPress PRO Bundle or the Theme Bundle.
Two bundles are almost the same, except that LearnPress PRO Bundle has Assignments&Announcement add-on, let you use for up to 03 sites and use the add-ons with any themes.
How Content-Drip Add-on for LearnPress works
Manage your course's opening time with Content Drip
If you’ve created a schedule of your courses, instead of publishing courses in a sequence, you can publishing all courses immediately and set Content Drip for us. Content Drip will help you to manage opening time for your courses following your schedule.
- Content Drip by specific time
With this Drip type, you can choose to open course immediately, after enrolled course specific time or after a special day.
- Open the lesson / quiz sequentially
With this Drip type, you can choose to open lesson #2 after completed lesson #1, open lesson #3 after completed lesson #2, and so on…
- Open item based on prerequisite items
The option lets you set the condition for opening a lesson based on if you have opened some other specified lessons or not. You will need to set the option ‘Open item bases on prerequisite items’ and UPDATE the course and then click on ‘Settings’ to be able to see the settings for it.
2. Why and when to use Content Drip Add-on
- When you have a course with many lessons and quizzes whereas the next one is fundamentally more difficult than the previous one.
- When you need your students to fully understand the lesson before moving on to the next lesson.
- When you want to make sure your students studied all necessary information before giving them a certificate.
- This is a great way to guarantee better study effectiveness.
- You can use Content Drip along with Certificate Add-on (to give certificate to those who finishes the course) or with Quizzes after each lesson to make sure your students understand the lesson.
How to Create a Membership Website for LearnPress with this Add-on
1. Download and Installation
Download and Install
- After purchasing the plugin, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders’ and ‘View’ your order
- Under ‘Order Details’, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New’
- Click ‘Upload Plugin’ and choose the plugin zip file that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now’ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin’ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
2. How to use Content Drip
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Courses’
- Click ‘Add New’ or choose any existed course that you want to enable the add-on
- Scroll down to ‘Courses Settings’
- Under ‘Content Drip‘ tab, enable the option ‘Enable Content Drip’ and select Drip Type
- Click Publish/Update course to Save. (Set Curriculum if course has no lesson/quiz)
- Click Setting under Drip Type to open Drip Item page. Set up Drip value for lessons.
For the third Drip type – Open item based on prerequisite items:
Here’s how your student will see in real life
Student cannot view content of course until it becomes available.
- When visiting a lesson that they didn’t fully meet the requirement of Content Drip, they will see a notification with instruction of how to unlock that lesson.
Get LearnPress add-ons Bundle FOR FREE
As we want to encourage Education movements around the world, we will provide LearnPress add-ons Bundle ($300) for Free to any of our customers who purchased one of our Education themes below.
So, quick, go ahead and buy one of these themes for only $59+ and get ~$300 bonus LearnPress premium add-ons. (After you’ve bought our theme, click here to learn how to download LearnPress Add-ons Bundle)
- Education WP ($69)
- Coaching WP ($59)
Already bought our themes?
Request LearnPress Add-ons Bundle Here
Payment and Support
- One-time payment
- Life-time access to this add-on’s latest update
- Quality checked by ThimPress
- 6 months support from us
Please go to our Premium LearnPress Add-on Support Forum for technical support for this add-on.
If you purchased our theme and need help with this add-on, please go to our Theme’s Support Forum.