Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, SEO Friendly Forums Charity WP Adjust author’s link in blogs

Adjust author’s link in blogs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Heliconia
    Participant

Dear Support Team,

I’m sorry to bother you again with the same question! However, I can’t find back my former message. So let me try again.

Can you send me a CSS code to adjust the ‘authors link’ when writing blogs? I want the authors name and avatar etc to show, but currently, the authors name in blog posts is a link, that directs to an ‘author overview’ page. However, this page is undesirable, because the top image is not adjustable (the default remains in place, eventhough anywhere else the top image is the one I uploaded myself. It seems a bug), and the overview page shows my username, which I don’t want to be on display because it makes signing in for hackers more easy.

So my question is: can you send me a CSS code, that will deactivate the authors link? So that the authors name still shows, but does not direct anywhere to?

I’ve added a screenshot, hopefully it gives a good illustration of what I mean.

https://prnt.sc/stiidb

Many thanks in advance!

Carli

Due to Privacy&Security matters, Replies to this topic are hidden and can only be seen by our supporters or the topic owner.

Please create a new support topic for your issues.

You can check how to Create an account and Create a Support topic here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here