Home Forums Hotel WP Demo data setup

Demo data setup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

illambi
    Participant

I have my windows + xamp (last version) installed and running.
    Downloaded last version of wordpress, then installed this theme, and the child theme.
    Then I tried the demo data setup and O got this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function vc_add_param() in E:\WORKING_WEBS\WWW\huahum-new\wp-content\themes\hotel-wp\shortcodes\functions.php:25 Stack trace: #0 E:\WORKING_WEBS\WWW\huahum-new\wp-content\themes\hotel-wp\shortcodes\thim-hotel-wp-shortcodes.php(122): require_once() #1 E:\WORKING_WEBS\WWW\huahum-new\wp-content\themes\hotel-wp\shortcodes\thim-hotel-wp-shortcodes.php(57): Thim_Plugin_Hotel_WP_Shortcodes->init() #2 E:\WORKING_WEBS\WWW\huahum-new\wp-content\themes\hotel-wp\shortcodes\thim-hotel-wp-shortcodes.php(37): Thim_Plugin_Hotel_WP_Shortcodes->__construct() #3 E:\WORKING_WEBS\WWW\huahum-new\wp-content\themes\hotel-wp\shortcodes\thim-hotel-wp-shortcodes.php(147): Thim_Plugin_Hotel_WP_Shortcodes::instance() #4 E:\WORKING_WEBS\WWW\huahum-new\wp-content\themes\hotel-wp\functions.php(516): require(‘E:\\WORKING_WEBS…’) #5 E:\WORKING_WEBS\WWW\huahum-new\wp-settings.php(497): include(‘E:\\WORKING_WEBS…’) #6 E:\WORKING_WEBS\WWW\huahum-new\wp-config.php(90): require_once(‘E:\\WORKING_WEBS…’) #7 E in E:\WORKING_WEBS\WWW\huahum-new\wp-content\themes\hotel-wp\shortcodes\functions.php on line 25
    lang=”en-US”
    There has been a critical error on your website.

Due to Privacy&Security matters, Replies to this topic are hidden and can only be seen by our supporters or the topic owner.

Please create a new support topic for your issues.

You can check how to Create an account and Create a Support topic here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here