Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, SEO Friendly Forums Eduma Quiz, coupon, add-on plugins, Buddypress, Wishlist

Quiz, coupon, add-on plugins, Buddypress, Wishlist

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wealthsuccesscorp
    Participant

Hi,

I have a few questions

1 When I created a quiz and added some questions for my courses, I saw 5 types of questions which can be created including “True or False, multiple choice, etc”. But I couldn’t find any way to create ask and answer questions.

For instance, I would like to ask my student: Describe your house. What type of questions I should choose to ensure my students can give their long answers to my questions?

2 Coupon: How to create coupons for my courses.

3 I saw some add-on plugins from your plugin list, I wonder what these plugins are about and what can I do with them?

3.1. Learnpress H5P
    3.2. Learnpress Gradebook
    3.3. Interactive Content H5P
    3.4. Black Studio TinyMCE Widget

Please explain those plugins in more details because I don’t know what I should do with them just by reading some short descriptions there.

4 If I want to use BuddyPress and BBPress with this theme, I have to install LearnPress BuddyPress Integration and Learnpress BBpress as well, right?

5 How can users use Wishlist on my website? I can’t find Wishlist button anywhere. Normally, users can click some “heart” icons to put a course or product in their wishlist, but I can’t find any thing like that anywhere.

Due to Privacy&Security matters, Replies to this topic are hidden and can only be seen by our supporters or the topic owner.

Please create a new support topic for your issues.

You can check how to Create an account and Create a Support topic here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. You can click here