Taking One Week Off For The Lunar New Year
Please patiently wait for our response, while you can check out these valuable guide and documentation:
- Check the theme documentation here
- Create a support topic on the support portal (remember to choose the sub-forum of the theme you bought).
- You can check this note on how to create a support account and create a topic
- Do not spam the Facebook Messenger as it’s for Presale only
From ThimPress with love
A year passed, and it was not long, but enough for us to achieve notable milestones. We thank you for helping us through all that time, our dearest ThimPress customers. With your help, assistance, and feedback, we were able to change, grow, and perfect ourselves and our products. In return, ThimPress always strives to deliver our best: best themes, best plugins, and best service to all of you guys. We’re likely to keep it going on smoothly and stable, but everything is never as it seems.
As you all know, we are at GMT+7 here in Hanoi, Vietnam, the weather is freezingly cold to warn the Lunar New Year is about to come. We celebrate the transition of year to year, with the change of nature lifestream turns lively to welcome a happy new year. With a warm welcome, the upcoming year might be a bright shining for all of you and us. This is a national traditional culture of our country, and one inevitable thing is human resource lack during the holiday. We’ve been taking One week off for the Lunar New Year holiday, starting tomorrow February 14th till the 20th.
Nonetheless, don’t worry as we promised before, ThimPress always gets your back. We will have a small support team partially active during this time and delivers support service to you guys. However, the service might encounter some delays and slowness due to small-sized groups compared to large workloads. We hope our dearest customers could understand and always have faith in us ^w^
Besides, we have some pieces of advice and instructions for you guys during our Holiday week off:
1. Create a support topic on the support forum: Please wait patiently as our Holiday support team will reply to your topic as soon as possible. The reply might be delayed more than usual days, but we strive to answer it all for you guys. In case you don’t know how to create a support topic, please follow this guide
2. No topic reply after 2-3 days :< if your issue is urgent, you can contact our support agents directly WITH YOUR TOPIC URL LINK to Ken [email protected] Tùng [email protected], or Winter [email protected]. Please remember to attach your topic URL link in the mail so we can help you faster.
3. Still no reply after 1 week :( at this point, we are sorry that we must have missed your topic somewhere. Feel free to smash us like Hulk smashing Loki and launch an email rocket with an URGENT prefix at the title (plus your topic link inside) aiming at Ken, Tùng, and Winter again. They will personally contact you back as soon as possible with your topic answered.
4. Not spamming Facebook Messenger: We run a couple of sites with a Facebook messenger plugin, allowing you to directly send messages to the ThimPress Facebook page. However, Facebook Messenger is managed by the Marketing team only, not the tech support team, thus the messages on Facebook are for presale only!
Tech requests must go to the forums, otherwise, on Facebook Messenger, the Marketing agents are unable to take care of them.
As you remember, we always work on all holidays such as Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Winter Holiday, and Summer Holiday at our maximum effort. Thus, this is the only holiday that we have in the year, we are much appreciated that you understand for us. It’s time for us to rest a bit before returning with full power. Stay tuned as we are having a big bang for you guys in the upcoming new year!
In Vietnam, our truly new year is not New Year’s Eve and Jan 1st, but Lunar New Year. We always celebrate to welcome it with joy, excitement, wealth, and happiness.
ThimPress wishes you and your family a new year with success, luck, health, and wealth!
If you’re interested in our country, take a look at Vietnam’s beauty and culture:
Contact us, ThimPress: