Do you want to set up your site in multilingual? The WPML plugin is recommended. Most of you will have some mistakes in translating rooms with WPML. There’re some common mistakes that our customers sometimes meet. Please notice the following things:
– Install the WP Hotel Booking WPML Support plugin.
– Translate Room Capacities and Room Type in WPML >> Taxonomy Translation http://prntscr.com/hxx734.
– Begin to translate rooms. When translating rooms (or posts/ pages) use “Overwrite content of …” instead of using “Copy the content of…”.
Here are the steps http://prntscr.com/hxxbm8 >> http://prntscr.com/hxxbup.
The tutorial below will guide you on how to set up WPML to translate your rooms into many languages. We skip WPML general settings steps such as languages setup, and pages/posts setup. We just focus on room translation setup and how to translate the rooms into multilingual correctly. In the tutorial, we set up 2 languages: English is the default language and French is the second language. The necessary plugins are:
- WP Hotel Booking WPML Support
- WPML Multilingual CMS
- WPML Translation Management
- WPML String Translation
- WPML Media