To develop your business, you must co-operate with the other companies or corps to maximize your efficiency. Therefore, contact info should be the most important factor in this aspect, and email is one of them. An email newsletter lets your guests subscribe to your site to receive email notifications and updates. Therefore, we are here to introduce you to our 6 best WordPress Newsletter Plugins to create your email list so simply.
Why Do Your Websites Need WordPress Newsletter Plugins?
An email newsletter helps you keep in contact with the visitors since you can easily promote and advertise to earn more money. Therefore, it’s very important to begin your email list ASAP. There is a very easy way to send regular news without costing too much effort: setting up an email course/calendar for new and old supporters to keep them with your WP site. Another advantage here is the ability to offer sale-off services and goods.
If you intend to reach and find out more about WP newsletter plugins, there are 3 types of plugins you should know. The first type operates with an inclusive set of features from –co-operating email marketing businesses. The second one allows you to formulate emails inside WP through third-party SMTP services. The last one is the combination of the 2 types before. This kind of plugin co-works with other popular email services and newsletter plugins.
We have gone through the effect and different kinds, now we will have a deeper look at the best WordPress Newsletter Plugins for you to create and adjust your email list.
6 Best WordPress Newsletter Plugins
Constant Contract is considered one of the most effective WordPress Newsletter Plugins for small businesses. It allows users to make up newsletter subscribing forms very simply thanks to the top WP form plugins. You can integrate this plugin in WPForms free version.
You can easily build smart email lists and send emails due to this plugin’s strong email delivery platform.
- They give you a free trial so you can experience and decide to buy the full version or not.
- This theme is fully featured. You are free to manage, set up segments, automatic email sending, etc.
- 24/7 support (phone, email, chat switchboard team).
- Compatible with other e-commerce platforms.
- Lack of advanced targeting features
The plugin is no-cost when integrating Constant Contract with WordPress, but you will have to pay $20/month to access the email marketing service. However, you will have a 60-day trial before buying this service.
In the market, OptinMonster is very popular with almost every email list designer. You can build personalized newsletter opt-in forms to develop your email lists and grow your community. OptinMonster can work with other email services and WP newsletter plugins.
- Integrate with a lot of popular WP email marketing services, including Constant Contract, MailPoet, and many more.
- Create a popup when the visitors leave your site using the Exit-intent feature. This will please them without making any disturbance.
- Allow users to put the focus on specific sites on your WP website with segmentation rules or personalize your newsletter forms
- All drafts, forms, plans, even full access to OptinMonster’s entire training.
- Guarantee of 14-day money-back. If you are not satisfied with the plugin, you can cancel the buying process and get refunded.
- No actual email service so you must join the third-party service.
- No free version or free trial.
This plugin costs $9/month and you can upgrade for more advanced features.
Among WordPress Newsletter Plugins, Sendinblue is the one suggested by professionals. It’s easy-to-use and free for you to apply. You can use Senditblue to send emails through your site or process the email marketing service.
- Can be easily installed on your site. When the progress is done, start it by using the API key in your Sendinblue account.
- A free plan when you download and install it on your website. You can send up to 300 emails per day, and no need for giving a credit card number.
- A gallery of templates to pick up, and all of them are fully responsive.
- 24/7 wholehearted and helpful support team.
- The segmentation and automation options are not as strong as the other.
- Smaller range of templates compared to some other plugins.
- A bit complicated if you have made an email list somewhere else.
You can use the free plan of Senditblue to send up to 300 emails per day. Otherwise, you can pay $25/month to send endless daily mails and up to 40000 emails a month.
MailPoet is considered one of the most well-known WordPress Newsletter Plugins. The plugin can work well with WooCommerce online shops. However, to fully control it, you have to own a third-party email service provider and an account like Constant Contract.
On the other hand, you might choose “Premium + Sending” to have your mails daily sent.
- Easy-to-use when starting with MailPoet. Install and begin straight away. Very quick, right?
- Simple to manage and control your newsletter emails and subscriber list via WordPress.
- Many templates for you to build up, helping you send mails.
- Adding a signup form/popup for your WooCommerce checkout page for collecting emails and pursuing more buying is not a problem.
- You have a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not in the mood with MailPoet.
2 email sending options: MailPoet’s “Sending” service or third-party service.
- The short-range of templates.
- Require some customizations to get it worked.
- More limited analytic tools compared to some other plugins.
MailPoet is 100% free, or you can pay $13/month for the “Premium + Sending” version.
Bloom’s origin is from Elegant Themes of Divi theme creators. The plugin lets you make sign-up forms to gather your subscribers as well as keep the old ones.
- Bloom will be free for you if you have an Elegant Themes account. No extra fee, more money-saving.
- There is a range of options for you: fly-in, float-in, split, wheel, etc.
- Visitors can easily see your options to show up after some clicks or triggers.
- Simply integrate with third-party email services.
- Limited range of templates.
- No floating bar or full-screen options.
If you get the full version of the Elegant Themes, Bloom is already in this package.
Newsletter is a 100% free WP newsletter plugin in the market. You can send as many emails as you want. We have the premium version which has more advanced features.
- It’s fully no-cost, so everyone can download and install it on your site.
- Full control of emails’ speed.
- Available addons for the Newsletter plugin. You may use it to make an archive and lock content to keep them from non-subscribers.
- Able to add an external SMTP provider to improve your experience of email delivery ability.
- Spam prevention is not so good because some spammers can still be found via your signup form.
- No “Sending” option, so you have to connect to a third-party email sending service.
Newsletter is free, but the better version costs $65/year for more extensions and support.
If you want to install WordPress Newsletter Plugins, you might want to go on with Constant Contract, Senditblue, or Newsletter. However, most of these plugins don’t have a signup form feature, so OptinMonster or other WP plugins will shine. They connect your site with strong email services in the market.
The email list is very important; therefore, it should be handled by professional email marketing services. Even WP themes also use third-party email companies to proceed.
Through the article, we hope you can learn more and choose the proper WP newsletter plugin for your website.