If you refer a new user who signs up and, makes a purchase or cash deposit on any of the ThimPress, you will receive a percentage of their spend. This percentage depends on your rank, we have 3 ranks at the moment:
- Starter – 25%
- Sparking Star – 27% after reaching 100 referrals
- Super Star – 30% after reaching 180 referrals
For Example: You are at Super Star rank and they deposit $20 into their account you will receive $6 or, if they buy an item costing $100, you will receive $30.
- If a user clears their cookies, they will no longer be tracked.
- If a user clicks on your referral link and then later, they click another, the cut will still be yours.
- Once a user clicks a link, they have 30 days to sign up before the cookie expires.
- Earnings from the affiliate program appear in your ThimPress Affiliate account. You can withdraw money via PayPal only, without any minimum threshold.
- Please leave your PayPal information at the Bank Transfer field in your profile.
- Linking from ThimPress back to itself in order to gain referrals is not allowed. This includes bouncing links off other domains.
- The referral program is subject to a fair usage policy which, gives ThimPress the right to review all referrals.
- Use your own site or social media profile to feature an item using your referral link. Think widgets, tweets, posts or sidebars.
- Create a blog in relation to the area you are marketing and attach your links.
- Buy ThimPress trademark keywords on Google AdWords.
- Purchase a domain name, search engine or pay per click advertisement that uses mis-spellings or ThimPress trademarks.
How To Generate Your Referral Links
Every ThimPress Affiliate user is automatically assigned a referral code at sign up. You can generate your own referral links with this
- Paste your referral link on your blog or social media site etc.
- You can find referral banners here for ThimPress Affiliate site.
- You can also create a referral link by adding the code ?ref=username (and substituting your username) to any of our links.
Eg. http://thimpress.com?ref=username Would take you directly to ThimPress or https://thimpress.com/product/learnpress-pro/?ref=username to a specific item.
Please Note: If you want to create a URL out of a search (and the URL already has a ? character in it) you would instead need to add &ref=username instead.
E.g. https://thimpress.com/?s=eduma&post_type=product becomes https://thimpress.com/?s=eduma&post_type=product&ref=username
On ThimPress, sadly you cannot add your ?ref=username to any preview link, like: http://eduma.thimpress.com?ref=username will not work.