Manage your course’s opening time with Content Drip
If you’ve created a schedule of your courses, instead of publishing courses in a sequence, you can publishing all courses immediately and set Content Drip for us. Content Drip will help you to manage opening time for your courses following your schedule.
- Content Drip by specific time
With this Drip type, you can choose to open course immediately, after enrolled course specific time or after a special day.
- Open the lesson / quiz sequentially
With this Drip type, you can choose to open lesson #2 after completed lesson #1, open lesson #3 after completed lesson #2, and so on…
- Open item bases on prerequisite items
With this Drip type, you can choose to open course item after completed prerequisite items.
Download and Install
- After purchasing the plugin, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders’ and ‘View’ your order
- Under ‘Order Details’, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New’
- Click ‘Upload Plugin’ and choose the plugin zip file that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now’ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin’ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Courses’
- Click ‘Add New’ or choose any existed course that you want to enable the add-on
- Scroll down to ‘Courses Settings’
- Under ‘Content Drip’ tab, enable the option ‘Enable Content Drip’ and select Drip Type
- Click Publish/Update course to Save. (Set Curriculum if course has no lesson/quiz)
- Click Setting under Drip Type to open Drip Item page. Set up Drip value for lessons.
- Student cannot view content of course until it becomes available.