Are you looking for a Yoast SEO Alternative?
Yoast SEO is a free SEO plugin for WordPress that has a lot of SEO features and has been on top of the market for many years. However, it might not fit everyone, which is possibly why you’re exploring different choices than Yoast SEO.
In this article today, let’s check out our 5 Yoast SEO alternatives to help you improve the SEO of your WordPress website with their features and prices.
Some possible sources of information on SEO are the following articles:
- Rank Math vs Yoast SEO: Which One is Better for WordPress SEO plugin?
- TOP Yoast SEO Transition Words in WordPress
- How to make your website more SEO-friendly?
Table of Contents
All in One SEO Pack (AIOSEO): Yoast SEO Alternative
Three years before Yoast SEO came onto the scene, the All in One SEO Pack had already been developed in 2007. It is a Yoast SEO alternative that we first recommended to you. In addition, the All in One SEO Pack got over 3 million active installs on WordPress.org.
Besides, it is easy to use for both beginners and developers, and you can change its settings to match your site’s specifications.
Reasons why All in One SEO Pack is a good alternative to Yoast SEO
This Alternative Yoast SEO plugin offers a lot of features that are similar to Yoast SEO, giving you a close experience that will enhance your site’s SEO.
- Automatically adds meta tags to your site
- Sends automatic updates to search engines when your site changes
- Allows SEO for custom post types
- Creates XML & image XML sitemaps for your site
- Makes titles more search engine friendly
- Canonical URLs with advanced features
- Supports Google AMP for faster mobile pages
It also has a Pro version, which includes features such as advanced eCommerce SEO support, a video sitemap generator, TruSEO on-page analysis, a REST API, Image SEO, etc.
All in One SEO Pack pricing
It is the best SEO plugin for WordPress that you can get from WordPress.org without any charge. There is a Pro Version, the basic plan starts at $49.60/year.
Squirrly SEO: Alternative To Yoast SEO
Squirrly SEO is a perfect alternative to Yoast SEO. It helps you optimize your SEO easily for all of your pages, posts, WooCommerce products, and other content.
It has many assistants as well as auditing tools that will guide users on how to make their website fully optimized for search engines. It also has a detailed knowledge base and powerful support forums for everyone, so you can make the best use of this SEO plugin.
Reasons why Squirrly SEO is a good alternative to Yoast SEO
Squirrly SEO offers a much more user-friendly experience compared to Yoast, with several features designed for beginners in SEO.
- Keyword research assistant: Choose from a list of Squirrly-recommended keywords
- SEO live assistant: Instant assistance to make your content more search engine friendly
- Social media SEO includes Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Cards, and other features.
- Audit suite: A complete analysis of your site’s SEO performance
- Metadata: You can customize meta titles, and meta descriptions, and see snippet previews
- Sitemap in XML
- Analytics of performance: Google Rank Checker can help you monitor the SEO performance of your site content
The plugin offers three premium plans with additional features such as SERP Checker & Google Rank, on-demand SEO audits, SEO Strategy, and advanced analytics.
Squirrly SEO pricing
You can get Squirrly SEO for free on WordPress.org, and the cheapest premium plan starts at $20.99 for the first month. It’s quite expensive compared to others.
SEOPress: Yoast SEO Alternative
The next Yoast SEO alternative you can go for is SEOPress. It’s yet another popular WordPress plugin on this list. This SEO plugin has all the features you need to make your website rank better in the search engines.
Post & page analysis, suggestions for enhancements, a user-friendly interface, a better user experience, and many other benefits are available for plugin users.
Reasons why SEOPress is a good alternative to Yoast SEO
SEOPress is a robust SEO plugin with a plethora of features.
- Metadata management: Customize your titles, meta descriptions, as well as meta robots for each page and post
- Configure your schema for the Google Knowledge Graph
- Include social metadata
- Sitemaps in XML
- Sitemap in HTML
- Google Analytics: Analyze your site visitors, cross-domain tracking, ip anonymization, and more
- Import posts and terms metadata from Yoast SEO, Rank Math, All In One SEO, Squirrly, and other SEO plugins
If you need more features, you can use its premium plans. Custom breadcrumbs, Google Page Speed integration, Google News XML sitemap, and WooCommerce SEO, are among the features.
SEOPress is available for free on WordPress.org. You can purchase the pro plan, which costs $49 with one year of support and can be used on a no-limit number of sites.
It is among the least expensive Yoast SEO alternatives. However, before purchasing SEOPress Pro, make sure it has all of the features you require.
The SEO Framework – Best Alternative to Yoast SEO
The SEO Framework is a highly optimized SEO plugin that is free of charge. It has an AI feature that can optimize your pages and posts for search engines automatically, and it also lets you adjust the many SEO settings manually.
Reasons why The SEO Framework is a good alternative to Yoast SEO
As an alternative Yoast SEO, this plugin has become more popular with WordPress users in a short time.
- Improving search presence
- Manage metadata
- Canonical URL rules
- Social sharing support: The Open Graph, Facebook, and Twitter Cards
- Optimizing your pages without worrying about making critical mistakes
- XML Sitemap
If your site requires additional functionality, there are extensions available. On your WordPress website, you can enable some of these for free, while others must be purchased through one of The SEO Framework’s premium plans.
Local SEO, AMP-supported articles and pages, SEO Monitoring, and other extensions are available.
The SEO Framework pricing
Free, then starts at $7/month for the cheapest premium plan.
The SEO Framework provides many features while remaining lightweight on WordPress websites. Furthermore, if you want pro features, these plans are significantly less expensive than Yoast SEO.
SEOPressor – Yoast SEO Alternative
SEOPressor is an extremely effective premium Yoast SEO alternative. It is simple to use, and it has many features to customize and optimize your site, which explains why it runs more than 23 million WordPress pages around the world.
SEOPressor also collects data on your website’s SEO health, giving you the ability to see how your website ranks in search engines and how you can make it better.
Reasons why SEOPressor is a good alternative to Yoast SEO
SEOPressor offers some outstanding features that exceed those that Yoast SEO provides.
- On-Page SEO analysis: Analyze multiple keywords, and get immediate feedback and optimization tips to enhance your content, as well as help with avoiding excessive over-optimizing.
- Semantic builder: A solution that does not require coding to make semantic markup that works Google Knowledge Graph, Meta setting, Twitter Card, Schema.org, etc.
- SEOPressor Site Audit
- XML Sitemap Generator
- SEOPressor Smart Link Manager
- SEO Trends
- Automatic Smart Linking
- Canonical Link
SEOPressor clearly has many features. But remember that it is a paid plugin, not a free one.
No free trial, but it is only $9 per month.
Hopefully, you can find the best Yoast SEO alternative on our list in case Yoast SEO is not suitable for your site. Any of these plugins will do a great job for your WordPress site. Look at the features that they have, and then pick the one that matches your site the most.
Contact us, ThimPress: